BENGAL BICYCLE CHAMPIONSHIP
Check Your Result
Check Your Rider No.
An Individual Time Trial 40km Race on Every First Sunday of a Month
We would take this opportunity to share with you the format and schedule for Bengal Bicycle Championship 2022.
- Format – Individual Time Trials
- Distance – 40 km
- Number of races in the season: 6 (1st Sunday of every month October 2021 – March 2022)
- Event start/ finish point – Nabanna Hotel
- Address – Durgapur Expressway https://maps.app.goo.gl/3hsuR8wJDYJoxt2X9
- Results: Top 3 finishers of every race will be given prizes and the top finisher of the season will be declared as Bengal Bicycle Champion 2021 – 22 seasons
KNOW YOUR ROUTE
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Race Format – Individual Time Trials of 40kms
2. Race starts from Nabanna Hotel (Durgapur Expressway)
3. BIB and zip ties will be provided at the start point.
4. Rider must attach the BIBs in the front handlebar so that it is clearly visible on the bike
5. Registration is mandatory.
6. Wearing a Proper cycling Helmet is mandatory for all riders
7. All types of cycles are allowed including TT bikes / Triathlon bikes / TT bars
8. Safety on the highway and hydration/food is individual riders responsibility
9. This is a volunteer/community event and we expect individual riders to behave ethically and not adhere to any cheating
10. Drafting another rider or vehicle or hitch hiking is not acceptable